Inicio

miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

MIXTAPE --Plasticset



NO PARAR DE BAILAR 23 TRACKS IN 56.52 MINS

TRACKLIST
1-Indeep - Last Night a DJ Saved My Life(Mirage Rmx)
2-Raw Cuts #3 - Motor City Drum Ensemble
3-Drop me a Line - Midnight Magic畲
4-My House - Hercules & Love Affair(leozero rmx)
5-I'm Good I'm Gone - Lykke Li(Fred Falke Rmx)
6-Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey (M Matters Rmx)
7-Souvenir - Dapuntobeat Velodrom
8-Do The Washing Machine - Rodion & Golden Bug
9-Locomia - Locomia
10-Love In Rimini - Peter & The Magician Jonny
11-Le Goudron - Yacht
12-Me rompo bailando - Antonomasia
13-Crusaders - Treasure Fingers
14-Soul Train - Rubix
15-You Should Be Dancing - Bee Gees (Jesus & Hey Rmx)
16-House of Jealous Lovers -The Rapture
17-Time To Dance - The Shoes (SebastiAn Rmx)
18-Bailando - Alaska Y Dinarama
19-Digital september - (WeLT Mashup)
20-Disco Wizard - Francisco Disco
21-E=MC2 - Giorgio Moroder
22-I Want It - Lindstrom (Rmx)
23-Hot Stuff - Donna Summer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario